LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Wed the 26?

Hybrid View

Wed the 26?

whats the story?

Images
    It is the day before thursday the 27th

Images
    I cant go but it looks good in the afternoon. There is a period of 12 seconds.

Images
    Everytime there is a blip on the radar someone has to post a tread asking how it's going to be. When the day gets here, go out and see in person, then report back. Nowbody knows what the future is going to bring especially 3+ days out so stop asking!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    Nowbody knows what the future is going to bring especially 3+ days out so stop asking!!!!
    or look at the forecast page

Everytime there is a blip on the radar someone has to post a tread asking how it's going to be. When the day gets here, go out and see in person, then report back. Nowbody knows what the future is going to bring especially 3+ days out so stop asking!!!!
    Well being that i live in north Jersey and go to college up here..its sometimes helpful to know before hand what its gonna be like so i can go down the night before.

Images
    Preach it my man.