LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Rhode Island spots

I've been going to Matunuck and Gansett, and I was wondering if there are any other spots. I've heard of 1st and 2nd Beach in Newport, and Ruggles, but i've never tried them out myself.

There's a lot of great spots up there... I don't know the area well, but I've surfed some great waves that weren't either of those spots. As you get older you'll learn more and more, especially when you start driving...

Images
    Okay, Thanks for the advice.

#sotroll.....

There's plenty of spots in RI but don't expect anyone to spell them out for you, especially here where they'll probably get crucified. Just take a look at Google maps and go do some exploring.

I would suggest logging into NESURF and getting on their forum. Really friendly group over there who would love to tell you about the best spots, wind/tide conditions, etc. Ask about getting a beanie, too.

Images
    Cool, I'll check it out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    I would suggest logging into NESURF and getting on their forum. Really friendly group over there who would love to tell you about the best spots, wind/tide conditions, etc. Ask about getting a beanie, too.
    Those beanies they're making look tits...good site.

hahhaha!hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post

i used to get it in ohio

Quote Originally Posted by littlerhody View Post
    hahhaha!hilarious.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epP7i...e_gdata_player