LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Rhode Island spots

I've been going to Matunuck and Gansett, and I was wondering if there are any other spots. I've heard of 1st and 2nd Beach in Newport, and Ruggles, but i've never tried them out myself.

There's a lot of great spots up there... I don't know the area well, but I've surfed some great waves that weren't either of those spots. As you get older you'll learn more and more, especially when you start driving...

#sotroll.....

Images
    Okay, Thanks for the advice.

There's plenty of spots in RI but don't expect anyone to spell them out for you, especially here where they'll probably get crucified. Just take a look at Google maps and go do some exploring.

I would suggest logging into NESURF and getting on their forum. Really friendly group over there who would love to tell you about the best spots, wind/tide conditions, etc. Ask about getting a beanie, too.

Images
    Cool, I'll check it out.

Super friendly......Sure. They may even draw you a map.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    I would suggest logging into NESURF and getting on their forum. Really friendly group over there who would love to tell you about the best spots, wind/tide conditions, etc. Ask about getting a beanie, too.
    Those beanies they're making look tits...good site.

Look let's be honest about this. There are no good surfing spots in Rhode Island. There's just no point in looking for them. You should really move away from Rhode Island. And take your buddies and tell them to move away too. In fact, every person you see looking for a spot to surf in Rhode Island, tell them to move to Cleveland, there's great surfing on Lake Erie.