LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: VB Surfers

VB Surfers

Freedom Surf Shop is having a board swap this satruday. Its free to do, if you have old boards you want to trade or sell head up there Saturday the 8th. Any surf gear really. I saw a posting on Craigslist about it.

Images
    really?? sick I'm gonna bring one up there. Thanks for the heads up man. I've never been to one before. do you know what time it starts at?

Craigslist post says 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. there is another swap on the 15th at Surf and Adventure in Sandbridge.

Do me a favor since i probably wont make it. Be on the look out for a Tommy Moore Tweaker Model its a 5'-9". I am sure someone would be smart enough to get the paint off but the top is royal blue and black striped (painted over the glass) with a Black Dakine 5 peice traction pad. Its got a diamond tail on it. The bottom is pictured below. If you can read the writing on the stringer it should say "for Jon" under the dims. I will pm you my phone number, write it down save it in your phone whatever, if its there I am coming for it and the punk thief that took it!

TWEAKER BOTTOM WITH ART by jblacks, on Flickr