LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pipe Masters

Bruce only got one decent wave. He didn't seem to care at all. He just floated around like a buoy... I wanted to see him go off

Images
    did billy kemper just give slater dual middle fingers after he ollied over him hahaha

Images
    Shane-o just took out Mick Fanning. Crazy...How amazing would a Slater v Dorian final be? Geritol and Tylenol sponsors.

Or Kelly v Joel for the title.
    Last edited by mitchell; Dec 10, 2012 at 01:07 AM.

i always like seeing an underdog like kieran perrow win...would've been really awesome to see knox go out w/ a final win. i've felt like he's been consistently underscored the past few years.
    & as awesome as it would be to see parko finally win a title, i feel like slater's gonna pull #12 out of his ass somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by wavesliderac View Post
    did billy kemper just give slater dual middle fingers after he ollied over him hahaha
    LOL!! i saw that... only noticed it when they slowed it down.

Lol at the sponsors comment. I wish I saw spthat slater Ollie, it must have been t the very end of the heat? Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Joel parks win too it's long overdue and he is nasty. The carves at the end of his ill tubes we're powerful.

Images
    Go Dane..........

Images
    mipe pasters. I took this photo of Dane chillin in 2010.
    40946.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    I wish I saw spthat slater Ollie, it must have been t the very end of the heat?
    You can see it here:

http://vanstriplecrownofsurfing.com/...lyzer/heat:522

last wave of the heat.

thanks brek. Ill check it out when i am home from work. Do you know if I have to watch the entire 40 m heat again or is there a way to scroll through to the end?