LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool Key "pocket" in new wetsuit

So I got my new BG chest entry 4/3 and am loving it. But the key stash is different than my old situation. There is like a small elastic loop in the exterior chest, then you pull the flap over the head and zip it over where the loop lives. If the key isn't secured well, it will simply wash out of the side of the flap that was pulled over the head.

How do you secure the key with this elastic loop? All I csn think of is to thread floss through the key and tie it to the loop.

What do you guys do?

Larks head

Oh yeah! Thanks, that is so simple and thanks for the idea tomorrow is gonna be so awesome out there with my girls, 3 foot, pretty clean , best longboard waves since winter set in!

4. Forget the key stash, get a good dog and leave your car unlocked... worked wonders for me back in RI

Find a safe place to stash the key on land. I never use the key spot on my suit

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Find a safe place to stash the key on land. I never use the key spot on my suit
    this...smartest thing you can do. best thing i ever did was get a magnetic key case so i could stash a spare somewhere on my vehicle at all times.

I do stash a key on land, b ut keep a spare on my suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    I do stash a key on land, b ut keep a spare on my suit.
    That is such a great idea Betty! Thanks for sharing that little tidbit. I know I'll be sure to keep a spare on my suit now! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    That is such a great idea Betty! Thanks for sharing that little tidbit. I know I'll be sure to keep a spare on my suit now! Thanks!
    Cresto, what do you do, lock your moose? Don't you just throw your board in the antlers, give him the spurs and say, "Surf ho!"

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Cresto, what do you do, lock your moose? Don't you just throw your board in the antlers, give him the spurs and say, "Surf ho!"
    LMFAO!!

brilliant!