LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Waves on Saturday 12/8

forecast for today was 1-2ft and clean. i surfed ocmd from 2 till dark and it was way bigger than 1-2. maybe 3-4, and the sets were plus. It was a lot of fun, glassy and slopey. fun, unexpected session.

Images
    Agreed...fun in OC yesterday.

Zippy, zipping.

Images
    Zippy, zipping
    That's funny lol

An unexpected session made it that much better. Just me and a buddy down at assateague,va. overcast foggy and super glassy from 3 to 5.Solid stomach high with a chest set every now and then.

tough 2 watch

Quote Originally Posted by soulrebel View Post
    An unexpected session made it that much better. Just me and a buddy down at assateague,va. overcast foggy and super glassy from 3 to 5.Solid stomach high with a chest set every now and then.
    Well i for one was stuck watching it on my computer. All the models called for knee to waiste of time so i didn't make the 2hr trip to the coast, hard to go to sleep last nite, i need some quality water time, Sandy was so long ago.

Yes yesterday was great longboard fun at a VA Cape spot as well. Great surprise walking accross the beach

yep had some fun with my 12yo on the long board. he liked the cold water, oh no what have I started

today was fun here. only about waist to stomache. seems you guys got it a bit better yesterday.

Same here. 2-3 foot with occasional 4 foot sets. Long board was perfect for it. Beach was crowded what with the warm air temp.

hopefully tuesday does the same thing. looking promising!