LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Route 12 OBX / Wetsuit choice?

Is Route 12 repaired yet, can you get to Hatteras going south from Va Beach with a 4 wheel drive truck? Also are you wearing 4/3? with or without boots? Thanks for any help

As good as you are, you should know......

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    As good as you are, you should know......
    ROFL bazinga. Oh man I needed a good laugh, thanks.

4. Its sarcasm, thanks for the help. You're the man

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Its sarcasm, thanks for the help. You're the man
    Do you really think some of us have as short memories as you? Shall we take a short walk down memory lane to some of your more recent self-righteous rantings?

Gaff: You know, I aim to please!

6. HAHAHA your a clown bud. I guess you said some stupid ****, and I called you on it. You're not witty, and nothing you said was even remotely funny. Glad you feel like you're "getting me", but really your comments mean less than nothing and really you are just wasting your own time. Keep on aiming to please dudes, as I'm sure that's about all you're good at.

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    . . .You're not witty, and nothing you said was even remotely funny. . . .
    I thought it was funny. Not Richard Pryor funny, but definitely that "You might be a Redneck" guy funny. Of course, I like fart jokes and think "Bill & Ted" was comedic genius, what do I know.

Also, who calls them "boots"? Booties is the preferred nomenclature, just like the guy micturating on the rug (a word I try to introduce as often as possible into conversation, the other is bugger). People will start thinking you don't have any idea of what you're typing about.

Im not 100% but I believe Rt 12 is open, a friend of mine went down last week.

last time i had heard highway 12 was open only to 4wd vehicles havent heard anything else. Probably be 6 months or more till the road is completely repaired for 2wd vehicles

4wd access only from about 1/2 mile north of s turns all the way to rodanthe. Ruts can be pretty deep at times also. Seen regular size 4wd such as navigators getting stuck. Water is 4.3 with boots and thin gloves, hood on chilly days. All this can change on a moments notice of coarse.