LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: noseriders?

Images

noseriders?

Hey guys. I am looking for a noserider. I really want an actual longboard for the normal, average day here on the east coast. I really like riding all types of boards and I've got a longboard itch right now.

Does anyone have a noserider between 9'0-10'2 that they are trying to get rid of or trade-in or around the Virginia beach area? It can have dings and dents, im just trying to find one for under $400 if possible. Thanks
    Andy

Images
    Keep an eye on Craigslist, you can find some sick deals on there, especially this time of year. I grabbed a 9' Stewart for $250 mid summer and could probably turn it into $400 pretty easily if I didn't want to keep it. Lots of people probably trying to unload some boards to get some cash for the holidays.

yeah watch craigslist a few years ago i got a 9'4" for $375 with case and soft rack.

Images
    i want one tooooooooooo

Images
    yea i was looking in the california one and they had sweeeeet ones but they were pretty expensive. ill keep my eyes peeled

Images
    im going to save up for the epoxy pearson arrow cj nelson model. i've wanted one for a long time. theres a guy named ricky i believe, that surfs 1st on one and just kills it

reach out to Darren at ahoy surf co....he's in Va Beach and got this puppy for sale..asking for a little more than your budget but worth asking..10'0" x 23.75" x 3.25"

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...a31uo1_500.jpg

his email is ahoysurfco@ymail.com
    Last edited by jonboy; Dec 11, 2012 at 02:56 AM. Reason: add email

Images
    i saw similar boards on craigslist...wonder if theyre his?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    im going to save up for the epoxy pearson arrow cj nelson model. i've wanted one for a long time. theres a guy named ricky i believe, that surfs 1st on one and just kills it
    Yea i talk to ricky out there all the time. most of his boards are from surf and adventure. he's actually dumping a lot of his boards off so he can get some new ones but they are out pf my price range. in my opinion, he is the best longboarder in virginia beach that ive seen

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy View Post
    reach out to Darren at ahoy surf co....he's in Va Beach and got this puppy for sale..asking for a little more than your budget but worth asking..10'0" x 23.75" x 3.25"

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...a31uo1_500.jpg

his email is ahoysurfco@ymail.com
    jon, that board is absolutely beautiful!!!
    i am going to email him about it right now. thanks for the heads up.