LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    I feel bad for the guy having to suffer in a Mexican jail, but he should have done his research BEFORE he crossed the border, better yet, not even bring a gun, even if he knew it was a gray area it is another excuse for the corrupt police to throw him in jail. To rely on the US border agent when he is entering Mexico. It's not the border agent's job to know Mexican law.

Don't let this PETITION get lost on page 7 with all the dumb ramblings that have plagued this thread.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-home/VLpNf47b

Remember the issue at hand and don't be too lazy to register an account and sign the petition, and link it to Facebook.

LETS GET THIS DUDE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

According to a Surfline article LCpl Jon Hammer will have a hearing tomorrow, Friday the 21st. That is, if he's not doubly screwed by the end of the world.

Can't wait to hear his story about what he went through down there. In the meantime, sending good thoughts because this guy doesn't deserve to be locked up. He should have left his grandfather's gun at home and purchased, in Mexico, one of the guns the ATF sent across the border in their Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal.

Nice to see the whitehouse.gov petition has exceeded the 25,000 required signatures. Come home soon bro.

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ma...-mexico_90187/

i've never seen a single shot 410 that was over 24''. this was a 40 year old sears gun. you are right though, a good dove gun would be a 26'' 12 gauge with an improved choke.

Quote Originally Posted by RID View Post
    The only way to drive to Costa Rica from the US would be to go through Mexico. I personally am not a pro gun person though so even though this seems completely bogus I have little sympathy, why bring a gun in the first place. Guns tend to cause problems not solve them.
    guns are a good way to get food. he wanted to hunt a little, and you need a gun to do this. most ex-service members are not squimish about gun. if he wanted personal protection he would have had a pistol not a crappy 410 shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Yeah! Maybe we helped a tiny bit! Looking forward to seeing him back in the lineup! Good job mates!

Images
    F*ck yeah! Justice served? Wow! I needed some good news like that. A highly respectable man can get the respect he deserves now that he's out of that hell hole filled with ruthless animals (sorry, I know some of you think it's safe as Sesame Street down there). May you be blessed with the sickest waves Jon. I wish you a speedy recovery.
    Thank you for your service to our citizens Jon Hammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    F*ck yeah! Justice served? Wow! I needed some good news like that. A highly respectable man can get the respect he deserves now that he's out of that hell hole filled with ruthless animals (sorry, I know some of you think it's safe as Sesame Street down there). May you be blessed with the sickest waves Jon. I wish you a speedy recovery.
    Thank you for your service to our citizens Jon Hammar.

Well said (in addition to the other great comments)

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

It's about time!