Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by RID View Post
    The only way to drive to Costa Rica from the US would be to go through Mexico. I personally am not a pro gun person though so even though this seems completely bogus I have little sympathy, why bring a gun in the first place. Guns tend to cause problems not solve them.
    guns are a good way to get food. he wanted to hunt a little, and you need a gun to do this. most ex-service members are not squimish about gun. if he wanted personal protection he would have had a pistol not a crappy 410 shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Yeah! Maybe we helped a tiny bit! Looking forward to seeing him back in the lineup! Good job mates!

Images
    F*ck yeah! Justice served? Wow! I needed some good news like that. A highly respectable man can get the respect he deserves now that he's out of that hell hole filled with ruthless animals (sorry, I know some of you think it's safe as Sesame Street down there). May you be blessed with the sickest waves Jon. I wish you a speedy recovery.
    Thank you for your service to our citizens Jon Hammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    F*ck yeah! Justice served? Wow! I needed some good news like that. A highly respectable man can get the respect he deserves now that he's out of that hell hole filled with ruthless animals (sorry, I know some of you think it's safe as Sesame Street down there). May you be blessed with the sickest waves Jon. I wish you a speedy recovery.
    Thank you for your service to our citizens Jon Hammar.

Well said (in addition to the other great comments)

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

It's about time!

Doug hit the nail on the head.

Turns out this story touched more than a handfull of people who decided they were about to go down there and get him themselves (folks like ex-seals, green berets and other complete badasses who dedicate their lives to protecting our country, including an immediate family member of mine). The State Department finally took notice of this and did what they could have done months ago...

Big high five to all those who made it impossible for our stupid ass federal bureaucratic clown and circus government to ignore this veteran and make the one or two phone calls necessary to bring him home.

The corrupt Mexican government and all their corrupt local governments can eat a royal 8================================================= D

Merry Christmas,
    Erock