LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Looks like Fox News heard you, Betty. Let's get Jon back.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/14...e-says-lawyer/
    This is a good start. We need to pressure our State Dept to get him released. Call your congressman on behalf of a fellow surfer if you are upset about this

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchieLeWave View Post
    aka pumpmaster has no guts! You're a girl! You're the type who just shot up an elementary school in CT!
    You should be ashamed for writing this. This is the worst thing I have ever read on this forum. You're a terrible human being. I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you in person.

I'm sorry, you're probably not a terrible human being. That wasn't nice and i dont really believe it. Everything else I mean.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Dec 15, 2012 at 01:46 AM.

F Mexico - flea bitten 3rd world sh#% hole. We need to make 1 call to their president and tell him to release Hammar immediately. If not we'll go get him - send in one of the seal teams for fun. We send those ungreatful scum bags hundreds of millions of dollars every year and they laugh at us. I wouldnt go to that dump if you paid me. Corruption is a way of life. Get him back and F them.

aka pumpmaster has no guts! You're a girl! You're the type who just shot up an elementary school in CT!
    you're a joke!

wow thats fukd up.my advice is stay away from the border.u will get killed or locked up abroad.the mex cartels kill politicians,cops,army,bp agents.a shotgun will get u beheaded out there.if u want to go to mexico,take a plane.i heard many horror stories about places like that.a few years ago a washed up pro surfer went down to nicaraugua and tried to marry a local.locals didnt appreciate it,so the lovers x showed up killed the poor woman and the surfer went down for it.another thing smugglers been using surfing as an excuse to bring drugs in since the 60s.they used to paddle bundles on surfboards.surfing is fun and cool,but when u get carjacked,kidnapped,and they send your mother your ear,youll see the eastcoast crowds aint so bad

one more thing.i know theres a lot of stupid kooks on here that probly dont even surf,dont talk shyt about a school massacre where children were killed.if u have kids,u should give them a big hug and kiss right now!!!dont do shyt like that.u wil get ur ass beat partner!

Quote Originally Posted by swell5 View Post
    you're a joke!
    My ugly reply to aka pumpmaster was due to his statement that I'm naive, and now you say I'm a joke. I'm the one who should be making the rules - no guns allowed! And I might have to let a gang of bandits make off with my stuff, if there's more than 6 of them. How about the guy in Florida who's stereo bothered someone, and now he's dead. Or Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman should have gotten to know Trayvon by going through his background, perhaps interviewing others who knew him. The time to confront him isn't when he comes back from the store (unarmed). All I'm saying is - I think it's wrong to shoot a missile at someone, period!
    And I'm gutsy enough to confront someone without a gun.

Don't be nieve guys! Mexico with all its violence has very strict gun laws. Our gun laws don't even compare. He should have known better or don't go at all. I would never go down there. Sucks for him!

I'm laughing so hard right now - I don't really mean all I said.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    You should be ashamed for writing this. This is the worst thing I have ever read on this forum. You're a terrible human being. I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you in person.

I'm sorry, you're probably not a terrible human being. That wasn't nice and i dont really believe it. Everything else I mean.
    I agree - it's stupid to keep fighting about this, and it's stupid to say nasty things to aka pumpmaster - he's probably an ok guy - just with a slightly different point of view. I just don't want to be called naive, that's all. I'm not somebody naive, except about the specifics of our gun control laws, and about border crossings. I don't know what I would do if a buddy of mine had a gun in my car, and I was about to cross the border with it. Maybe stopping someone at the border will save a murder some time. So I'm not saying Mexico is way off base. I just don't want Mexico to turn it into a Billy Zane Hollywood movie. And on the other hand, I don't want people to be overly presumptious that guns should be allowed. I don't think we should allow guns - except perhaps in our homes (this might be England's laws). And perhaps we should think of our travels to a strange land somewhat like our homes. But there are too many innocent and/or collaterals being hit by bullets. Someone has to push society in another direction. Even Charlton Heston was once for great gun control.

My ugly reply to aka pumpmaster was due to his statement that I'm naive, and now you say I'm a joke. I'm the one who should be making the rules - no guns allowed! And I might have to let a gang of bandits make off with my stuff, if there's more than 6 of them. How about the guy in Florida who's stereo bothered someone, and now he's dead. Or Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman should have gotten to know Trayvon by going through his background, perhaps interviewing others who knew him. The time to confront him isn't when he comes back from the store (unarmed). All I'm saying is - I think it's wrong to shoot a missile at someone, period!
    And I'm gutsy enough to confront someone without a gun.
    By the way, I forgot to mention that I think the people who empower neighborhood-watchers are as much to blame as anyone - in other words, the state of Florida in my opinion, gave too much power to George Zimmerman. It's a BIG mistake that happened, in my opinion. You can't just shoot a teenager.