LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HOTLINE WETSUITS! spend the extra bit, i last have a 5/3 hooded it has lasted 4 yrs thus far and its pretty much my year round suit except summer time when i drop to a 4/3 occasionally the 3/2

I just picked one up. I have used it 3 times in the last couple of weeks in Rhode Island. My initial impressions are that it is just as flexible as the 4/3 I have. So far, no issues with warmth. Have been out for over 3 hrs each time and could have stayed out longer. We'll see how it handles February, but right now I think it could get a lot colder and I'd still be fine for a couple of hours. There are warmer suits out there, but I think it is a good compromise between flexibility and warmth. Price is not insane compared to some other winter suits.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    love mine! picked it up last year & it's super warm & super stretchy...by far the most flexible winter suit i've ever worn. .
    Me too, chose the 4.3 E-bomb due to more flex and stretchy over the heavier Flash Bomb; the "E" doesn't feel like a 4.3 either, liked it so well, replaced my older 3.2 with E-Bomb 3.2. If ya do multiple daily sessions recommend a dryer for the E-Bomb while the Flash does dry on its own as they advertise.

Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
    spend the extra bit
    Lmao! This coming from the guy who low balls the crap out of anyone who posts a board for sale in the classifieds!