LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Nor'easter's overhead swell on Saturday 22nd

This whole week is going to be INSANE!

Images
    Fingers crossed little homey.

Yeah, i might go check it out. Winds are looking a little rough as of now though.

Long Island is supposed to be extremely choppy and 35 mph winds but if your in New York i think Monday might be good if the swell is still around

Too bad the world ends on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Too bad the world ends on Friday.
    I'll be on CB at dawn Friday. Looks like a pleasant bump. Just hoping the world doesn't end at midnight. I'd like to get a couple hours of surf in. If any of you have any Mayan connections, put in a good word.

Images
    I know a few, I'll see what I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    I'll be on CB at dawn Friday. Looks like a pleasant bump. Just hoping the world doesn't end at midnight. I'd like to get a couple hours of surf in. If any of you have any Mayan connections, put in a good word.
    Likewise, amigo. Unfortunately, I have work on Friday - I hope there is something leftover on Saturday morning. Should be nice clean day for some noserides.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Likewise, amigo. Unfortunately, I have work on Friday - I hope there is something leftover on Saturday morning. Should be nice clean day for some noserides.
    You're going to work on the day the world ends? DL, you're gonna be the only one at the office.

Headed to Cape Hatteras for this one, should be the best waves I've ever surfed