LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Surf Movies

In chronological order...

Endless Summer, Five Summer Stories, Innermost Limits of Pure Fun, Focus, September Sessions, Glass Love, Singlefin Yellow, Sprout, Sipping Jetstreams, The Present

Step Into Liquid, The Pursuit, Riding Giants, The Forgotten Coast, and Many Classic Moments (from the 70's)

Surfing for Life

I wore out my first copy of Dark Fall. it helps me with home sickness when im away at school. Recently i have been watching Vans gettin classic vol. 1. i think its pretty darn good if i say so myself.

Images
    Can't believe no one has mentioned "Morning of the Earth" yet - by far #1...surfing, vibe, music...all time...

Also 'Dear Suburbia' - if only for the Japanese perfection...and "Pureline" (Billabong movie about JBay, narrated by Shaun Tomson)...

Sprout
    Single-Fin Yellow
    Picaresque
    Castles in the Sky
    One California day

Are the first that come to mind

The All Nighter. It doesnt have a bunch of spoiled rotten trustafarians in exotic places surfing perfect waves. But nonetheless, it's a good movie. A little surf footage incorporated into it. Good luck finding a copy, though.

Runman 69. Best surf movie. period.

Totally, Step into Liquid.

I just checked my iTunes most played list for movies, and came out with this...if any of these are unfamiliar to you, well then, yeah, you know what to do.

1!- THE SEPTEMBER SESSIONS
    2- Dane Reynolds first chapter
    3- The Endless SummerS
    4- Riding Giants
    5- Bra Boys
    6- Bustin down the door
    7- Modern Collective
    8- Trilogy
    9- A Fly in the champagen
    10- My Eyes wont dry
    11- One California day
    12- Lost atlas

check out Nathan Fletcher's film "Lavese los Manos." Great surf film to get you pumped up and also a little history lesson.