LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Surf Movies

Endless Summer
    Picaresque (or anything by Mikey Detemple)
    Dark Fall
    Step into Liquid

its hard watching such good surf films and then realizing there is no waves. straight torture.

Chasing the Lotus reminded me of all the 70 surf movies I watched as a kid. It seems like I watch a lot more surf movies in the Winter. Even though it may seem corny to younger guys, there's nothing like watching Endless Summer on a cold, flat, gray day in January to buoy the spirit. The Occumentary is my favorite documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    how bout these gems no one has mentioned
    Occumentary
    How could I forget this!!! one of my all time favorites. and the soundtrack is killer!!! everytime i hear the foo fighters i think of this movie. a classic for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    #1: Shelter - Sick video work, great music, perfect soul surfer film with great surfers.
    Completely agree!

'Archy Built for Speed' was a good Doc style film as well that guy was light years ahead of his peers cept for Potter... what was that Pottz film...early 90s... I wanna say 'Strange Currencies' maybe...that was good one too

Scratch that 'Strange Desires'... holy crap frick check the clip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV6ofOuP8gI
    Last edited by Stranded in Smithfield; Dec 20, 2012 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knolleo View Post
    "One Track Mind" I saw it on Fuel tv, remember when Fuel tv was all about surfing now its all about UFC, bring back more surfing Fuel tv.
    yea thats a good one.i havnt had fuel tv for a few years now and dont plan on it since its all ufc.they used to play a lot of good stuff.i had like 20 good surf movies on the dvr and my girl deleted it one day and i was pissed!
    walking on water with 2 little kids,forgot their names.
    headfirst, eastcoast film.
    the outside, a cheesy kind of bootleg surf movie with mia peeples(girl from north shore)..the surfing sucks but its a serious plot about the pros n cons of going pro.also it has random bleeps from randazzo

oh yea,fair bits,with taj burrow.taj rips and it has some funny scenes with andy irons and ben stiller

Of course, point break

Last edited by syou; Aug 6, 2013 at 06:42 PM.