LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can't imagine a safer surf trip. Maybe to a wave pool.

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    Nothing is safe other than ur mothers tits. Piss on the cops **** the locals n trash the beach. Its all u yanks do downhere. Stay home we dont need anymore lost idiots asking about the reef n scared to talk to the locals
    Woah! That's a far cry from this guy:

Yo i live in pr man. La selva is a spot to check out that and la ocho. I live in rincon n have a good list or uncrowded safe clean breaks that id b wiiling to share for a sixpack n sum grub. As for the metro area and the whole east coast dont surf if u cant keep n eye on ur car. If people see something they like they take it. U can message me if u wanna chat sum more in detail about it. Just all i ask when u come is bring good vibes a little bit of respect for the islanders and whatever spanish u kno itll go along way
    We all are tourists somewhere and sometime and we should always bring respect and take our baggage home with us. Weren't you ever a skinny, white dude, with no tan, staring at the reef for the first time? Get some waves S-T-R-E-T-C-H. mele kalikimaka

Images
    I f##king love this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I f##king love this forum!
    I love lamp

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I love lamp
    LOL, Open source and open water! Me too.

I love, that jittery, butterfly feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you're staring out at some place you've never paddled out before. Especially when it's firing and you have no idea what's out there.

Yea everythings gravy. Just dont give anyone an opportunity cuz theyll take everyone they can get. N yea buddy is was nice to see u. Ive been workin my ass off but we got some decent swell during the time u were round. And yall didnt have any problems did u?

Zagaffer u shld kno i like pissin on the forums by now. Its all in good fun. Delawaredale met me n he can back it up. Im not a **** i just like gettin a kick

get over it

Nothing is safe other than ur mothers tits. Piss on the cops **** the locals n trash the beach. Its all u yanks do downhere. Stay home we dont need anymore lost idiots asking about the reef n scared to talk to the locals
    Like Puerto Rico is some pristine island and we "yanks" have F ed it up. It would look like Haiti if it were not a US territory. I only go for the surf, and I have never trashed the beach. Sorry dude, I live at a tourist beach. It pays a lot of peoples bills.