LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WOW... I actually just lloked at her track. That' s nuts!!! She's been haning out super close to shore for a month. And the last few days she's been right on the beach! I'd be all over her if I was down there. If you have a boat you can go check er out... She's been in the same couple of miles for teh last week.

How ****ing dare anyone out there make fun of Mary Lee after all she has been through.!

She lost her aunt, she went through a divorce. She had two ****in kids.

Her husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now she's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of her.

SHE’S A GREAT WHITE SHARK! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Mary Lee is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about her.

She hasn’t performed on stage in years. Her song is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HER ALONE! You are lucky she even performed for you BASTARDS!
    LEAVE MARY LEE ALONE!…..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Mary Lee was a professional she would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Mary Lee Alone Please…. !
    Leave Mary Lee alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with her you deal with me, because she is not well right now.

LEAVE HER ALONE!

Images
    The tagged sharks definitely like South Africa.