LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: obx wed

Images

obx wed

Looking bueno for OBX.... catch that morning incoming tide for biggest stuff.

Smaller as you head north in the Mid Atlantic.

Looking forward to it! I'll be shooting around here somewhere. Look for a new gallery on my site.

www.mattluskphotography.com

Images
    Im stoked...me and my buddy are headin down there 5:30 tomorrow from VB. Matt thanks for those great pictures from last week

Images
    guys, post some reports if you could!

Images
    I will definitely try my best, but my guess is that I wont be around a computer till tomorrow night...but I will let you know how accurate the forecast is. I find that swellinfo is always the best...your VB forecast was dead on today

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stewartfortier View Post
    I will definitely try my best, but my guess is that I wont be around a computer till tomorrow night...but I will let you know how accurate the forecast is. I find that swellinfo is always the best...your VB forecast was dead on today
    sweet!!

Some great waves coming in this morning over the bridge. Drove to Sturns with everyone and their mother and took photos for a bit. I'll have a gallery up later.

Images
    The OBX was great today. Surfed at the Nags Head Pier all day because the winds were a little calmer there. Head high and clean for most of the day, opening up both ways. Super fun day, good swellinfo forecast

Gallery is up from today on my site. Check it out.

www.mattluskphotography.com

Images
    firing! nice photos.