LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: NFL jerseys

Images

NFL jerseys

So, back when reebok was doing nfl jerseys, I had a guy in Baltimore that would get us the stitched 100% knockoff authentics. Now that Nike does them, I need some new gear. Basically the locals who sell them just do bulk orders off of Chinese websites etc. long story short, a friend of mine was supposed to send me one weeks ago and didn't.

Does anyone know of a legit overseas website that does quality jerseys? Ravens jerseys go for abou $40.00 online, but u take the risk of a shady website that may never even ship anything. Can anyone in the midatlantic recommend a legit website for knockoff authentics? Don't feel like paying $400 for the real deal thanks

I know, completely un related to surfing

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    So, back when reebok was doing nfl jerseys, I had a guy in Baltimore that would get us the stitched 100% knockoff authentics. Now that Nike does them, I need some new gear. Basically the locals who sell them just do bulk orders off of Chinese websites etc. long story short, a friend of mine was supposed to send me one weeks ago and didn't.

Does anyone know of a legit overseas website that does quality jerseys? Ravens jerseys go for abou $40.00 online, but u take the risk of a shady website that may never even ship anything. Can anyone in the midatlantic recommend a legit website for knockoff authentics? Don't feel like paying $400 for the real deal thanks

Borntradejersey.cn great quality jerseys that are stitched. Shipping does take some time, but I have done 5 orders and have gotten everything.

Ravens
    Back-to-Back AFC North Champs. Big Easy, here we come.

Images

um, nflshop.com has the nike ones for $105 with shipping not $400.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    um, nflshop.com has the nike ones for $105 with shipping not $400.
    those aren't the stitched jerseys. Those are the mesh, rubbery ones with the press on logos. Looking for the ones called "Nike Elite" that are 100% stitched with thread and patches.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Back-to-Back AFC North Champs. Big Easy, here we come.
    trashbirds