LOGIN | REGISTER

Opinions on Suit Size

I ordered an LS Hyperflex hooded 5/4/3 chest zip. I tried it on today and it felt tight. I think I need the size that is a bit taller, the regular large. The hooder also felt a bit tight. Do you think the L will also make it a bit looser or should I go with the next real size up?

I'm not sure on how hperflex run. But I'm 5'9 165 and wear large in my rip curl and oneil. How big are you?

Wear it 10 sessions. It'll most likely loosen up a bit. If it's uncomfortable to move or you don't have full range of motion, it's too small. If you can move just fine and it doesn't make you talk two octaves higher, it probably is just a new 5mill wetsuit. I hate new wetsuits. I hate wetsuits. It was 60 air/water temps today. I almost went home and traded the log and 3:2 in for a spring suit and a groveler. Needed a fish for today. Fun anyway. Can't wait to trunk it again, here's hoping for a early spring.

Images
    Look on the companies web site for a sizing chart.

Images
    I prefer my suit to be tight. It'll loosen up when it gets wet. If it's binding and restrictive dry you might move to the next size though.