LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    5mm drylock split toe for No. Mo. Co. for a compromise between warmth and performance. After a few hours the pinky toe and heel start to get numb, but by then I'm done anyway. Longer sessions? Go for the 7mm.

Smartwool snowboard socks under the boots help keep you warm and make getting in and out a lot easier. Something like this...

http://www.smartwool.com/mens/socks-...ight-1200.html

Been wearing the same dedicated pair for 5 years and they wear like iron.
    Last edited by LBCrew; Jan 4, 2013 at 02:51 PM.

Like everyone else said 7 mil Drylocks are the way to go fo NJ. Never had cold feet when wearing them no matter how long I stayed out.

Xcel Drylocks are by far the best boots I have had

7mm O'Neill, best boots I have ever bought

5. in NY i use 7mm quksilver syncro

35 posts on booties???? - It is flat indeed!

Oh well.....I like my 7mm O'Neils for New England and further south. I'm on my 3rd pair.

7mm drylocks all day son. Ive heard people say they like the 5mm better because you can feel the board more but I have no problems with that at all. Drylock gloves are awesome too.

Images
    7 mill flash bombs going into my second winter with them no complaints

7 ml drylocks are the best. Love em

Boot liner definately makes a difference in warmth and getting the suit on and off. I've been using Patagonia liners for years, will have to try the smartwool. Just got them for skiing and hiking. Awesome sock.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    5mm drylock split toe for No. Mo. Co. for a compromise between warmth and performance. After a few hours the pinky toe and heel start to get numb, but by then I'm done anyway. Longer sessions? Go for the 7mm.

Smartwool snowboard socks under the boots help keep you warm and make getting in and out a lot easier. Something like this...

http://www.smartwool.com/mens/socks-...ight-1200.html

Been wearing the same dedicated pair for 5 years and they wear like iron.