LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

New Winter Wetsuit

My 6 4 Psycho 2 suit is getting worn so Im looking for a good replacement, any suggestions?

Images
    oneill mutant

Quote Originally Posted by bronelson View Post
    oneill mutant
    Not a fan of this suit for cold winter surfing. Too much 4 mil not enough 5, plus the detachable hood system isn't the best seal. Great suit for late fall and spring but I get cold in mid winter in it.
    The Xcel dry lock is great. Patagonia also but they run about $650. Way overpriced

xcel infinity drylock.

^^xcel infinity drylock. I surf the NC coast but even on northeastern-like days (30 degree windy days with 50 degree waters) I can surf for 3+ hours without a chill. Mine is a 4/3.

x infinity on the Drylock. (pun intended)

A buddy just got Billabong's top of the line and it seems really nice too, but I think x-cell takes it with the Airprene... chitt is amazing

Thanks for the postings. I have Drylock booties and claw gloves and they are great. The seal is fantastic. I guess it makes sense to go with a Drylock wetsuit as well.

5/4/3 patagonia r4

Xcel IMHO. Have had West,ONeill, and Rip Curl. I think Xcel is by far the best bang for your buck, most durable, and warmest.

Im sure the Patagonia R4 is an excellent suit but it's a too rich for my blood. Ive seen Patagonia 3/2's that were super expensive. I imagine the winter suits are up there.