LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xcel Drylock, another vote

xcel infiniti or drylock, both are great. Rip curl e bomb/flash bombs kick ass too

anyone have experience with the patagonia hooded r3?

would it be bonkers to think i'll make it through jan-feb in one of those?

I'm torn between an e-bomb 5/4 and drylock 5/4 for my next suit. Anyone get to compare those two?

Anyone tried the Matuse? I have an xcel infinity 3/2 that is about 5 years old and the tape is releasing. Thinking about an xcel 4/3 dryloc or possibly the Matuse Hoplite.
    http://www.greensurfshop.com/Mens-Wetsuits/

do the xcel drylock's have removable hoods?

I've got the R4 on size XL and I'm selling it, the suit is super warm, I used it 2 times, but I still haven't found a warm enough pair of boots or gloves to stay warm through the session.
    Or maybe I'm just getting old and it's cold for me.
    Anyway, The suit new was $625 and I'm selling it for $450, I will include a couple of "sink the stink" packets to rinse the suit, which I use myself with all my suits at the end of every season.
    I usually wear size L but the R4 on large was a little too tight.
    Let me know.

those suits make people look doucheeee, ya know? who needs a suit thats litterally 200+ more than competetors suit which is considered better from reviews....not too sure..nyc swag i guess. i hear the 5/4 drylocks are great for jan and feb but get a little tooo warm otherwise...im going cheap this year i just rested to peace my 5 yr old 5/4 hotline and grabbed a 6/5/4 hyperflex amp 3 for a 150 new, to me these other suit have similar stretch etc, just kinda worried it will only last a season or two. otherwise xcel all the way. (heard the e-bombs kinda fall apart if youir not gentle when taking them off) nice suits though.