LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Appreciate the feedback - I've made it on the cruise with a single board (7'6") that fits right against the wall and its out of the way. We will only be in PR for 7 hours but will hit sunset within the first 3 so we'll see what happens. All the other ports will be all day long typically 9-4 which should give me enough time to get a good session in dependent on the transportation and wave of course. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by JeepThrower70 View Post
    Appreciate the feedback - I've made it on the cruise with a single board (7'6") that fits right against the wall and its out of the way. We will only be in PR for 7 hours but will hit sunset within the first 3 so we'll see what happens. All the other ports will be all day long typically 9-4 which should give me enough time to get a good session in dependent on the transportation and wave of course. Thanks again
    hey i will be going on a similar cruise in about 10 days where i will be stopping first at puerto rico at 3pm and departing 9pm, then second to Philipsburg, St Maarten from 8am to 6pm, and 3rd stop is St Thomas, Virgin Islands - U.S. i want to be prepared where to go right when i get to each island, i will be bring my 5'7 shortboard and surfing will be my priority.if you could tell me which beaches you went to, to surf so i can save a lot of time finding out what place i can and cant surf that would be great