LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rash Guards Board Shorts Connector

Where i surf, i wear a wetsuit year round and i'm kinda new to rash guards and board shorts and i was wondering how the little loop on rash guards is used to connect them to boards shorts. I thought it was just that i tie the laces through it but it felt weird when i did it. Is that right?

Images
    You're supposed to put your leash through it so you don't get tangled.

Dude, make sure you use that thing every time. Follow the manual. Is very important. You read the manual?

it didnt come with a manual

I use that as a c*ck ring. My girl loves it

i look through mine like a telescope. it helps me see the massive sets coming.

can someone please tell me a real answer

Funniest thread yet

I'm lost... Why do you need to loop this to that. just surf

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSurfing View Post
    it didnt come with a manual
    What!!? C, this here's the problem with the whole surf industry thing-a-majigger. They sell a product and then expect the whole consumer populi to know what to do with it. H-e double hockey stix, even a box o tooth picks er matches comes with some derailed instructions these days. Liabilities and what the nuts.

So here's the thing about the loop thongy on your rubber shirt thingy. Nobody knows why it's there! Some have logically postulated that one could loop one's boardshort draw-strings through it, there by preventing said rubber shirt thingy from rising up above one's moobs in the event one had to duck dive.

However, since no one has actually ever observed a surfer in the wild using the loop thing-a-majigger for this purpose, there is no way that could actually be it's true porpoise. I'm guessing it has something to do with these kook fellers everybody always is goin on about. Haven't seen one myself, but I keep my eyes peeled.

I attach a carabiner to mine.

I attach a 6oz, stainless steel, fluid bearing, container to the caribiner.