LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan! View Post
    Theres only pressure dings from the few times it was used. nothing major at all. Was looking to get 300 for it because it is literally like brand new.
    I'm definitely interested just worried it might be too small for me. I'm about 5'10" 150lbs. Is the board PU or made of some sort of epoxy?

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    I'm definitely interested just worried it might be too small for me. I'm about 5'10" 150lbs. Is the board PU or made of some sort of epoxy?
    The board is PU its got a lot of float. What are you riding at the moment?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan! View Post
    The board is PU its got a lot of float. What are you riding at the moment?
    my standard shortboard is a 5'10 wynn quad with resin x. not sure how thick it is because he didn't write in full dimensions but i think the width is about 19 1/2. it looks/feels like a pretty thin board though.

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    my standard shortboard is a 5'10 wynn quad with resin x. not sure how thick it is because he didn't write in full dimensions but i think the width is about 19 1/2. it looks/feels like a pretty thin board though.
    This board is supposed to be ridder 3-6 inches shorter than your average shortboard. If your really interested let me know, I live right around you so getting it to you shouldnt be a problem.