LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Found Board in OCMD

If you were surfing around 27th Street in Ocean City, MD this morning and drove/walked/biked off without your board, it is in good hands.

Hit me back if you're missing one.

Images
    Good on ya Krak.

Nice to see that there are still good people in the world, hope good karma goes your way man!

Meanwhile, someone that was surfing around 27th street in Ocean City, MD who spent nearly two hours battling some epic diarreah in a public restroom triumphantly emerged to find their board had been stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Meanwhile, someone that was surfing around 27th street in Ocean City, MD who spent nearly two hours battling some epic diarreah in a public restroom triumphantly emerged to find their board had been stolen.
    And that guy was having a (wait for it) crappy day...

On the bright side, it looks like the owner has been found. Good group here at 27th. The owner asked around and somebody who knew somebody pointed him in the right direction.

I am a firm believer in karma. I hope the next time I get abducted by aliens, someone holds my board until I get back.

Images
    How do people constantly "lose" boards?

How scatterbrained do you have to be to forget your board?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

Maybe he pulled an Emass and brought his entire 30 board quiver with him

Images

yeah ive always wondered the same, one of my boards is as precious as a religious shrine

I don't get it either. Sometimes I'll bring multiple boards so I have options but NEVER have I ever even came remotely close to leaving one behind. It just wouldn't happen.

Now I could see how one could get stolen if someone thought it was left there because nobody is around it when they walk by, and in that situation I would hope the person doing a "good deed" knows 100% that it was left behind, because if I came out of the water to see my board gone, I'd be hunting...

I had a buddy who was trying to act cool around this girl after we were done surfing and when we loaded up in his car to leave he forgot to load his board. However, he didn't drive off without it he ran over the nose and like 1/4 of the way down the board. I felt bad for him but I had to make fun of him for why he it happened, he was pretty embarrassed.

So there are ways that it can be left behind.