LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I finally found DA BULL in paperback for a reasonable price, when it arrived it was the paper cover of DA BULL wrapped around a frickin Harry Potter book!

Rabbit run by john Updike, great
    suggestion, really anything by Updike!
    Also anything by Edward Abby. Hemingway,
    was also a great suggestion.

pipe dreams by ke12y slater.shaun tomson has a good book too,forgot the name.big juice,its about bigwave surfing,even got a little article about jjf when he was 15 took the boat out to mavs with his mom n bros just to watch the storm of the millinium

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyb View Post
    I actually wrote a book about my combat marine experience during Operation Iraqi Freedom. It starts off with me surfing in Deal, NJ on September 11th. After realizing the smoke pouring down the coastline was from the terrorist attacks, I decided to go fight for our freedom. Its called The Song Each Bullet Sings and is available on Amazon. If you want to know why today's veterans and military are having such a tough time with PTSD and suicide, my story takes you with me into the war in Iraq. If you get it and enjoy it, please spread the word. Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/193...w_bottom_links
    im happy to see there are a few good souls on this website.i checked out your book on the amazon link,looks good and il have to pick it up at barnes and noble.good luck to u and I hope the gov is taking good care of u for your services