LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Images
    Holy ****, 6 pages and Emasshole hasn't chimed in. Oh that's right, he only writes novels doesn't read.

Yes, in the middle of crazy for the storm and I second that, good read.

Quote Originally Posted by ukelelesurf View Post
    Crazy for the Storm is an amazing surf related book

Captain Zero is great too

Quote Originally Posted by delawaredell View Post
    Holy ****, 6 pages and Emasshole hasn't chimed in. Oh that's right, he only writes novels doesn't read.

Yes, in the middle of crazy for the storm and I second that, good read.
    Ho brah, out of the mouths of all the semi-lurker babes these days. I read plenty there chippah. You don't intuit a lexicon as I have by keeping closed eyes to the page. Sometimes the SI crew needs to be left to incubate. I've had a gnarl day with affairs to square tail up and also just charged some delightful chop the last couple hours here. Was also waiting to remember the titles of the surf reads that are on my to-buy list before posting up here.

You buggahs neva happy! I give you the gift of missing me and you start fiending for my discombobulated literary works. Poor yankme over there broke out in cold sweats and started speaking in tongues before the wardens strapped him down and pumped him full of intravenous naltrexone to hasten the withdrawal. It's a crime to make that turkey go cold!

You brahs are doing just fine today in my intermittent absence. Keep up the good work!!

Mattyb -
    #1 - thanks for your service.
    #2 - thanks for writing.
    #3 - Just ordered the book.

Second that Matt, just ordered your book!

Thank you for your years of service to our country!

Next beer on me post session.

Ryan

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby's nephew View Post
    Anyone for some science fiction? You should check out the "Spin" trilogy my Robert Charles Wilson, or anything by Arthur C. Clarke. The "Rama" series in particular.
    Clarke was a visionary - Childhood's End is the most saddest sci-fi book you will ever love. Rama and the 2001 series are all classics as well.

"The Glass Bikini" by Seymore Hare...HaaaaaHaa!

The Wave by Susan Casey
    Kook by Peter Heller (read it 3x's)

7. "Eddie Would Go"
    "Chasing Mickey Dora"
    "Dogs of Winter" - Kem Nunn
    "Learning Hawaiian Surfing" - Jack London

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Ho brah, out of the mouths of all the semi-lurker babes these days. I read plenty there chippah. You don't intuit a lexicon as I have by keeping closed eyes to the page. Sometimes the SI crew needs to be left to incubate. I've had a gnarl day with affairs to square tail up and also just charged some delightful chop the last couple hours here. Was also waiting to remember the titles of the surf reads that are on my to-buy list before posting up here.

You buggahs neva happy! I give you the gift of missing me and you start fiending for my discombobulated literary works. Poor yankme over there broke out in cold sweats and started speaking in tongues before the wardens strapped him down and pumped him full of intravenous naltrexone to hasten the withdrawal. It's a crime to make that turkey go cold!

You brahs are doing just fine today in my intermittent absence. Keep up the good work!!
    Awwww, emass is that you whining to Admin yet again about those mean boys...?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Awwww, emass is that you whining to Admin yet again about those mean boys...?
    Kathy, I told you, I'm finishing the book as fast as I can. Any disruptions will delay its completion. I'm really hoping you free me from captivity following its release. Thanks número uno!

Images
    2 books. very surf related. 1 nonfiction fitness book that will get you in shape for lots of surf trips. the next is a fiction story that inspires the right state of mind for going on these trips:
    1. the total money makeover
    2. have spacesuit will travel