LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    LOl. We had surf everyday in El Salvador and although I loved the trip by the end I was going out for one session a day as opposed to the first few days when we would do 2 or 3 go outs. Once you get the goods for a few days you just want to hang back a bit. It didnt help that our room was on the top of a cliff with 190 steps to the beach and another 190 on the way up sometimes, boiling hot with scorpions, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    LOl. We had surf everyday in El Salvador and although I loved the trip by the end I was going out for one session a day as opposed to the first few days when we would do 2 or 3 go outs. Once you get the goods for a few days you just want to hang back a bit. It didnt help that our room was on the top of a cliff with 190 steps to the beach and another 190 on the way up sometimes, boiling hot with scorpions, lol.
    I'm getting to the point I'd walk thru some scorpions to get some waves!

It could be worse, they could make a living promoting motorized surfboards. [/QUOTE]

Hey don't talk about Cory Lopez like that.

Images
    I'm getting to the point I'd walk thru some scorpions to get some waves!
    That's true, I would gladly be back with the scorpions right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by meatloaf View Post
    I bet your heading to the gym in a few mins too, huh. who buys people like this a surfboard?
    Yep just benched 350 (pieces not pounds) and afterward I elbowed an old lady in the face because she said she was related to you... Take it easy guy... I was joking... about Machado... still thought the move was lame though...

I was supposed to be in ES 1/3-1/8 for my birthday but my passport was DENIED! I'm going to get it eventually and still have my plane tic. I'm so jonesing for that place!! The waves have been no bueno in Gtown. Good to know about the scrops! We have them in Texas but not in my area. Check out where I'm headed - totally stoked! the waves look saweet! Even better - someone else is footing the bill just had to pay for airfare.... It's gonna be BEAST!

http://www.esencianativa.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post

It comes down to jealousy. I am jealous of Rob's hair. I'm 50 and the follicles just aren't there anymore. He can have the free-soul living. i just want the hair. Damn him!

You missed my earlier post that's exactly what I said "y'all are just jealous of his fro" lol hell I'm a girl got long hair but not like that! I'm even jealous of the fro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    It comes down to jealousy. I am jealous of Rob's hair. I'm 50 and the follicles just aren't there anymore. He can have the free-soul living. i just want the hair. Damn him!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleToes View Post
    I was supposed to be in ES 1/3-1/8 for my birthday but my passport was DENIED! I'm going to get it eventually and still have my plane tic. I'm so jonesing for that place!! The waves have been no bueno in Gtown. Good to know about the scrops! We have them in Texas but not in my area. Check out where I'm headed - totally stoked! the waves look saweet! Even better - someone else is footing the bill just had to pay for airfare.... It's gonna be BEAST!

http://www.esencianativa.com/
    I know you're a girl and probably trying really hard to be cool with the guys but I think you may have watched too much teenage mutant ninja turtles or surf ninjas growing up.

You can talk normal, we'll still like you.

just checked the surf.double over toe. water mid 40s.kinda makes it hard to feel sorry for the him .never met the guy but I think the movie is tryin to say sometimes you have to step outside your comfort zone to see things a different way.anyway im sure hes a genuine guy .plus gotta respect the fro!