LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194

    Collecting donated surfboards

    Son Followers Ministry is based in Cocoa Beach Fla. We are collecting surfboards and distributing them to kids who do not have the opportunity to own a surfboard. To learn more about this outreach and what you can do to help call Wayne 321-626-9107 or email sonfollowerssurf@yahoo.com.Also to follow us you can like Son Followers Ministry Cocoa Beach on facebook.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus

    Wayne

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    We have 2 months left before we leave for our Fla to Maine mission. Still lining boards up for pick up and give away. If you can help with boards contact us.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus

    Wayne

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    We have 2 months left before we leave for our Fla to Maine mission. Still lining boards up for pick up and give away. If you can help with boards contact us.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus

    Wayne
    We are back in Fla still looking for surfboards and surf accessories. If you would like to help contact Wayne.

    Impacting the coast for Jesus

    Wayne
    Last edited by sonfollowerssurf; Jul 9, 2013 at 03:56 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,713
    Images
    6
    Hey Wayne, hope all is well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hey Wayne, hope all is well.
    I have a one month old buckled board. It can easily be fixed. I would like to donate it. Prob is I live in NJ

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    All is well here in Fla. How about you?


    l
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hey Wayne, hope all is well.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    I have a one month old buckled board. It can easily be fixed. I would like to donate it. Prob is I live in NJ
    Not a problem if you have the board we can arrange pick up. Keep me posted

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Not a problem if you have the board we can arrange pick up. Keep me posted
    sure thing, you can PM me, and arrange a pickup.

  9. #9
    Very nice Archy... Though I am a little surprised to see you donate to the biggest "conspiracy" of all ...

    Disclaimer... Relax peeps. Just kidding. Catholicism is not a conspiracy.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Impacting the Coast for Jesus
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    sure thing, you can PM me, and arrange a pickup.
    will be making arrangements. Do travel to South Jersey to surf at all? AC, OC,