LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    i'm not a fan of organized religions, but if donating a board gives a kid a chance to experience the joy of surfing who might not have the chance otherwise, i'm all for it.
    There's more than just a bit of irony in that this big ol' crazy kooky world, Archy & Wayne have found each other.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    There's more than just a bit of irony in that this big ol' crazy kooky world, Archy & Wayne have found each other.
    In the surf forum world that is Gnarly.

Bump for August. Will travel in anywhere in Fla. Will arrange pick up everywhere else. Quiver is THIN.

Thanks again Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    Bump for August. Will travel in anywhere in Fla. Will arrange pick up everywhere else. Quiver is THIN.

Thanks again Wayne
    Quiver is thin. Bump

Gearing up for 2014. We need boards, wetsuits, leashes, board bags, fins, etc. Also collecting soft-tops for our free surf camps. For more info call Wayne 321-626-9107 or go to www.sonfollowersministry.com

#ImpactingthecoastforJESUS

There is only one true dark lord all praise be to Allah

Images
    We have 2 months left before we leave for our Fla to Maine mission. Still lining boards up for pick up and give away. If you can help with boards contact us.

Impacting the coast for Jesus

Wayne
    Wayne u want an old pos bic ? I can hook it up. I'm being serious. Send one of your minions and u can have it. But stay the f away from my local break or else

Images
    Gearing up for 2014. We need boards, wetsuits, leashes, board bags, fins, etc. Also collecting soft-tops for our free surf camps. For more info call Wayne 321-626-9107 or go to www.sonfollowersministry.com

#ImpactingthecoastforJESUS
    #LotsOfFreeBoardsInBelmarNJ

Cannot wait......2015 right around the corner. We will be heading north again.......

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Cannot wait......2015 right around the corner. We will be heading north again.......
    What, it took that long for your sphincter to recover from the Maine barn latex-wrapped pounding that chucka-boo-boo dealt you?