Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Hey, kid. I'm exhausted reading that. You ever hear of paragraphs? They still teaching that in school?
    is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Hey, kid. I'm exhausted reading that. You ever hear of paragraphs? They still teaching that in school?
    That. I may or may not have been able to help you with your questions, but I couldn't get through the posts to know. A few taps of the return button would have helped. Punctuation is not some old schoolmarmy rulebook b.s. It helps people understand what the hell you're talking about.

Images
    I'm stressed out about this trip. You're talking hours and minutes... I gotta know what you're doing every second. I think you should rethink your board choice. A lot of the locals down there don't like people that bring al merricks, especially motorboats. Have you thought about that yet?

What color board shorts are you wearing? You need to be aware of the colors you shouldn't wear in certain areas. don't want to get a good leash choke because you wore your shorties that match your fins or something, that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I'm stressed out about this trip. You're talking hours and minutes... I gotta know what you're doing every second. I think you should rethink your board choice. A lot of the locals down there don't like people that bring al merricks, especially motorboats. Have you thought about that yet?

What color board shorts are you wearing? You need to be aware of the colors you shouldn't wear in certain areas. don't want to get a good leash choke because you wore your shorties that match your fins or something, that would suck.
    wtf?? are you being serious or just joking bc I'm overplanning this trip. what color shorts i wear matters?? why is it bad i bring my al merrick bc theyll think im a big shot or something? because im not ive only been surfing a few years just started short boards this year and improving a lot. the only other board i have is a 6'2 shortboard that was shaped in california and a 6'2 is not what anyone should ride just for waist-shoulder high waves. im 5'5 and this 5'7 is a perfect size from around 2-6 which is what puerto rico and other islands can be. If its bigger then i have too small of a board and wouldnt be worth it.

Images
    HAhaha I kinda want to give you a hug right now. This is pretty cute.

Kid the best trips are the ones where things don't go exactly as planned. No one remembers the things that happened right but the things that went wrong and we somehow made it through. You learn and grow from making mistakes. You probably haven't had a lot of opportunities to make mistakes yet in your life but your time will come. It's abut how you react to your mistakes and overcome them that matters. I mean don't go out looking to F up but if you do.... Oh well, get un-F'd and move along.

A bit of personal advice for this trip is to take it for what it is, a pretty sweet cruise with your friends and family with a very small window for surf. If you go out there and score some thats great but don't let it ruin your trip or your family's trip if you don't... Remember it's a cruise not a "surfin safari" eat some good food, try to swipe a bottle of Bacardi one night (don't F up though), maybe try to find a nice girl to talk to and thank whoever is dragging you along on their vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    HAhaha I kinda want to give you a hug right now. This is pretty cute.

Kid the best trips are the ones where things don't go exactly as planned. No one remembers the things that happened right but the things that went wrong and we somehow made it through. You learn and grow from making mistakes. You probably haven't had a lot of opportunities to make mistakes yet in your life but your time will come. It's abut how you react to your mistakes and overcome them that matters. I mean don't go out looking to F up but if you do.... Oh well, get un-F'd and move along.

A bit of personal advice for this trip is to take it for what it is, a pretty sweet cruise with your friends and family with a very small window for surf. If you go out there and score some thats great but don't let it ruin your trip or your family's trip if you don't... Remember it's a cruise not a "surfin safari" eat some good food, try to swipe a bottle of Bacardi one night (don't F up though), maybe try to find a nice girl to talk to and thank whoever is dragging you along on their vacation.
    haha yeh thanks for advice, will sure use it when i do go. One last thing about it i need a board bag so my board doesnt get fking smashed like it does when i take it on the train and bus to surf on sundays and non-school days and i cant decide which one if you could check them out or know a really good protective one for under $80 that would be great. my boards a 5'7 al merrick motorboat too, so a 5'8 bordbag would fit great

1)http://www.stickebumps.com/store/car...ct_detail&p=74
    2)http://www.cleanlinesurf.com/product...hortboard.html
    3)http://www.surfdogz.com/?product=air...hortboard-bags

Do you have an uncle named Gruvi? Or maybe he was a mailman in your neighborhood a few years back
    It appears you may have some of his blood in your family tree. He's got a dump truck load of positive attitude and energy that most of us wish we had.

Just kidding, keep the stoke and enjoy the trip.