LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To the admin

To the admin

Have you considered a mobile version of you website? It takes so long for the pages to load and I have 4G. Just a thought from a marketing standpoint.

They have an app for the iphone

Images
    mobile apps are available for Android and iOS, and a full mobile site is in the works.
    http://www.swellinfo.com/iphone
    Of note, very soon the timeline and maps will be visible without the need for flash support.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    mobile apps are available for Android and iOS, and a full mobile site is in the works.
    http://www.swellinfo.com/iphone
    Of note, very soon the timeline and maps will be visible without the need for flash support.
    WoooooHooooooo! F Flash!

Yeah but will the app let me page through the site, read posts and respond, generally interact with swellinfo, just curious. I like to travel all over your site and read. Thanks in advance and thanks for the ultra quick response. As a fellow business owner your customer service is always A+

Shootz I second that, this has been my favorite site for longer than I can remember...

Any thoughts on adding exact swell direction (degrees) to the forecast? That would be a huge help for forecasting swells hitting the north shore of maui!

Aloha

Images
    Soflo, if you click on the swell table link underneath the timeline graph, you will see individual swells broken down with specific direction in degrees. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by soflo View Post
    Shootz I second that, this has been my favorite site for longer than I can remember...

Any thoughts on adding exact swell direction (degrees) to the forecast? That would be a huge help for forecasting swells hitting the north shore of maui!

Aloha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    WoooooHooooooo! F Flash!
    The Surf / Swell Timeline graphs are now out of Flash... Enjoy them on your mobile phones.

Oh nice! I never tried that lol but it doesn't seem to work on my android.. the swell map is trumping it, so i can see the swell table underneath the map, but cannot read it.. I'm gonna try from my laptop

Each second you spend in the glow of your pocket gizmo is a second of your life you have wasted.