LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To the admin

idk i use mine for beats with my 4g

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Each second you spend in the glow of your pocket gizmo is a second of your life you have wasted.
    While I wholeheartedly agree, there is nothing that can compare to being able to be on the go and have access to the forecast and even cams (surfline mobile app). I hate technology, but i love it.

Micah, You Rock! Your work here does not go by unappreciated. Thank You.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Jan 4, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    ...put a record on the turn table...
    Still the best, most pure sound ever produced! ...Just say'n, since we're talking about geeks in some sort of way... I'm an analog kind of geek (I have thousands of those dinosaurs known as "records")

Meatloaf: Creating beats on a phone... I'll quote Dr. Octagon: "Your style is made by Hasbro."

4. I made a thread probably over a year ago about having the message boards accessible on the mobile app ... The admin said it was "coming soon" ... when is this going to happen Mr. Swellinfo???? The people want the message board on the app asap!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Nope. All your guesses are wrong. I work for the T S A. I'm the guy who gets to do the cavity searches. You were close with the dentist thing though.
    C'mon, your tickling clams, baby Ruth's, cantolopes and tube steaks for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    and to think your high school guidance counsler never thought you'd amount to anything!

Never went to High School, dropped out at the end of the 8th grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    C'mon, your tickling clams, baby Ruth's, cantolopes and tube steaks for a living?
    Gotta do what you love and love what you do.

Smart phones create stupid humans dependant upon the net for almost everything. And very crowded surf breaks.

Text me your response. If I'm not facetimeing, I'll add you as a linked in friend, and then we can hook up on the facebook from there. If there is time, we can even share a google doc via ICloud. Or, alternatively, I might be on my picassa account adding pictures of things I copied from pintrest which I heard about on twitter, which all my really good friends whom I've actually never met recommended on +You. I might just be trolling some news articles or youtube videos to get involved in a 'comments section' war with strangers who I'll eventully become friends with on my old myspace account. Good times.

Images
    So true......

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Smart phones create stupid humans dependant upon the net for almost everything. And very crowded surf breaks.

Text me your response.
    Post your celly #, I'd be happy to.

But seriously, unless you count crackberries, which I don’t cause browsing on them sucked; the smart phone’s only been around since aught-7. My old brain might be a little foggy and my memory is shot; but I seem to recall that surf breaks were crowded ‘fore then. Also, if you have a phone that’s creating people we should talk; WE CANZ BE RICHZ! Soylent Green for EveryoneZ!

You're right though, I am very dependent upon my phone; before I had it, I would have to take the newspaper with me into the crapper. What sucks though, is when you run out of toilet paper, at least before I had a backup plan. Have you ever tried to "clean up" with an Android, whoo boy, no beuno. That's why I have a LifeProof case.

Circular Reasoning – supporting a premise with the premise rather than a conclusion.