Hybrid View

The age old question...

Has anyone ever sh*t in their wetsuit?

but wwwwhhhhhyyyyyy???????

Images
    Aren't you guys potty trained?

Quote Originally Posted by Juliaep View Post
    Aren't you guys potty trained?
    ooo i see ur too good and accent dents never happen to you. mr im too good to **** in my wet suit. sometime the waves are too good to get out and poop. dont do this in winter my god that would be messy. your not REAL SURFER UNTILL YOU DO THIS

Images
    C'mon, is that all you want to do is....stir the pot...lol

Images
    can't imagine it...why you would want to or put yourself in a position where you had to.

Sometimes you just gotta drop a deuce, i don't think anyone plans to crap at the beach but its an unforeseen circumstance that we all have or eventually will experience. I have been fortunate enough to scurry out of the water and get my wet suit down far enough to avoid soiling it... had to go back to the car and wipe with my socks..this was in 2011 late fall and I was wearing a 4/3. Id imagine it to be a lot more brutal with the harsh cold and the PITA of getting off a 5/4 or thicker...

Me and a bud were sitting off garden pier in AC back in college. He looks me square in the face and says " bro i just **** myself"

3 minutes later he's in the shore break douching his butt out in February. Classic!

its one thing pissing in a suit,how do u poop yourself??its like walkin through the mall and poopin your pants.
    id like to say to my fellow jersey surfers can the few of u dikheads that like to hate on others because there not from the area or whatever.its 2013 and people should come together and stop actin like diks,and save that tough guy attitude for when guys from ny or va come and crowd it up.dont hate on someone because their drive is 15 minutes to the spot and yours is an hour.we are all jerseyans,east coasters lets respect each other and dont hate in the lineup.the best surfer is the happiest one