LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i couldnt help but laugh jimmycrab. that sucks man... my buddies and i call them aircraft carriers! the only time i can justify or see myself on one is for like 55+ y/o's

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    i couldnt help but laugh jimmycrab. that sucks man... my buddies and i call them aircraft carriers! the only time i can justify or see myself on one is for like 55+ y/o's
    You must not live on the east coast, because right now I wish I owned an SUP. It would be nice to have something for all the flat days, which make up 50% of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Would it have been better if they weren't in a SUP? Sorry about your eye and stuff but I would bet it was an accident and they happen. Wrong place at the wrong time. He seems to be doing the responsible thing and taking care of your expenses and his insurance is there if you require more attention. Wanna sue him? Why?

I think you should try to get surfing banned all together. That'll show him. And if you weren't surfing in the first place you would have never been hurt.

Get done being mad and get over it.... At least you got to surf today. Try focusing on how good your day was before your collision.
    Amen. I don't get why morons always hate on long boards and SUPs. There is a board for every condition. When we have 0-1 ft days, I want an SUP. A little larger, and I want a long board. Ride what you like!

We need to ban these awful wepons.They are huge and catch waves left and right. Capable of mowing down multiple surfers on any given line up.

Sounds like this SUP'er is an idiot in the water but a decent guy on the beach... trying to pay up for his mistake. Maybe he's learned a lesson, and won't do that again.

What to do?... If you can't afford it, or if you don't have your own insurance, I guess you could ask him to have his insurance pay. Otherwise... sh!t happens. I've had my fair share of stitches from jerks who couldn't keep control of their boards.

Quote Originally Posted by skimdog View Post
    We need to ban these awful wepons.They are huge and catch waves left and right. Capable of mowing down multiple surfers on any given line up.
    When did surfers become such pussies? Afraid of a fiberglass board while they surf waves that can end their lives. Like someone else said, let's just ban surfing all together. It's obviously too dangerous.

Images
    Sorry u got lumped. That always blows. At least the dude didn't try to turn it around on you and say some lame sh*t like "it's not pipe bro". Hopefully he learned to be way more careful and in control. It's enough that he's taking financial responsibility so be happy cuz that's rare. There is a big differance between Laird coming at you on a sup versus some lard coming at you on a sup

he was some rich guy dropping in on my home wave. Not that his financial situation matters, but he had a nasty attitude.

The problem was he dropped in on a ten foot wave at the bay. Not safe at all. He was also going to nosedive too. Would it have been better with a surfboard? Yes.

I got stitches and ended up surfing limahai all by myself this afternoon.

Images
    you should beat the **** out of him next time you see him - swfitly and savagely, with a hammer or tire iron. then, just before he loses confidence, say" look at me. i'm the one who did this to you".

good luck.

Images
    Remember this f**king face!