LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    I hope this is sarcastic. If not, advising someone to move because inconsiderate SUP users are putting surfers at risk is a pretty ****ed up thing to tell someone to do.
    Or you could stop being pussies and call the assholes out when they do stupid stuff. The SUP hate on here is ridiculous. And if your break is so damn crowded that you can't catch a wave without someone dropping in on you, then moving is certainly a good option.

I dont think you understand the dynamic. Its really got nothing to do with crowds or being dropping in. You said in an earlier post its not an issue where you surf. Thats good.

Being out at an uncrowded spot with a single takeoff spot with a few friends trading waves suddenly having a 12 foot board headed straight for your ass from outside the lineup as you're paddling is pretty unpleasant. Hating on that doesnt seem ridiculous...its actually a pretty rational raction.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    I dont think you understand the dynamic. Its really got nothing to do with crowds or being dropping in. You said in an earlier post its not an issue where you surf. Thats good.

Being out at an uncrowded spot with a single takeoff spot with a few friends trading waves suddenly having a 12 foot board headed straight for your ass from outside the lineup as you're paddling is pretty unpleasant. Hating on that doesnt seem ridiculous...its actually a pretty rational raction.
    Except that this forum seems to have a habit of lumping all SUP riders together. Blame the assholes, not the board. There are plenty of ****head shortboarders out there as well. Deal with the rude people, and they may learn a lesson.