LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    im on a 5'8 fish its super duper floaty, im 5 foot and 98 pounds and can not duck dive for **** on it, its super frustration and i honestly practice so much and seem to always get stuck and yanked back by the wave. Definetly going to try all these tips out and hopefully ill find a way because i love riding the board! Thanks a ton!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by suzyq View Post
    im on a 5'8 fish its super duper floaty, im 5 foot and 98 pounds and can not duck dive for **** on it, its super frustration and i honestly practice so much and seem to always get stuck and yanked back by the wave. Definetly going to try all these tips out and hopefully ill find a way because i love riding the board! Thanks a ton!
    Tell me if you notice anything that helps I'm 5'2 95 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by viajerodevida View Post
    ... but I was sort of expecting you to tell me how that should feel for me on my longboard, and what I'm doing wrong. I feel a little let down.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Well that makes me feel let down, like I wasted my time posting all that.
    Don't feel that way because I was attempting to be facetious. Fail. Lots of people post here expecting immediate results or impossible answers, and after all the good work you did on those diagrams for NeilSurf, as well as your response to my own comments, I was pointing out that you still failed to explain to me the feeling of what it's like for ME to duck dive MY longboard, and what I'M doing wrong. Didn't mean it to sound so serious.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I will give you a 2 hour, duck-diving a longboard lesson. Peanut butter sandwiches will be provided after the lesson. The crusts will not be cut off.
    Talking about comfortably sharing my feelings; PB&J wreathed in dry, crusty nastiness. That's just wrong. So hurtful.