LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    I think the flag is a smack to Obama, where is the relief... LOL
    you're kidding, right? have you not been paying attention?

Thumbs down

You're either a naive young buck who has been brainwashed by your moms n pops who worship Fox News, or you're incompetent adult who is a drain to society. Either way: fail.

The guy is my neighbor, he is from lavallette if any of you surf the pier you would know him. The cops had no right to arrest him and the most recent thing I heard was that they were doing a testing him to see if he is crazy. I have surfed around 5 years with him and he is really chill guy and he was just letting everyone know how much sandy effected him, losing his house, and how he will overcome it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtiz257 View Post
    The guy is my neighbor, he is from lavallette if any of you surf the pier you would know him. The cops had no right to arrest him and the most recent thing I heard was that they were doing a testing him to see if he is crazy. I have surfed around 5 years with him and he is really chill guy and he was just letting everyone know how much sandy effected him, losing his house, and how he will overcome it.
    Best of luck to your buddy. Things are moving pretty slow for the local PD, so no doubt they've been itching to make some arrests. This arrest was a waste of tax dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleToes View Post
    It's called the home of the brave for a reason
    dam right!!!!!

apparently he was arrested for disorderly conduct according to news 12 nj... i don't get it.

Images
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was a little crazy. The dude lost everything, that definitely can mess with someone's head

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/02/ho...al-cliff-vote/

Im saying anyone from New York or New Jersey who contributes one single penny to the Republican Congressional Campaign Committee should have their head examined. I would not give one penny to these people, based on what they did to us last night.

Doesn't look like you can blame Obama for this one.

saw the vid of them arresting him too little over the top imo.

good on ya brother, i hope things turn around quickly for many soon

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/02/ho...al-cliff-vote/

Im saying anyone from New York or New Jersey who contributes one single penny to the Republican Congressional Campaign Committee should have their head examined. I would not give one penny to these people, based on what they did to us last night.

Doesn't look like you can blame Obama for this one.
    I have no intention of talking politics on here right now, but based on the article, it sounds like the majority of the "Sandy Relief" package was all non-Sandy related. 150 million to Alaskan fisheries and a bunch of other things. Its a shame how politicians on either side try and sneak their agendas into honest relief packages.... If they wanted Sandy relief, they should have excluded all the BS. Its politics as usual on all fronts
    Last edited by zach619; Jan 9, 2013 at 09:37 PM.