LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I heard from someone in Seaside that when he was on top he yelled about needing help and such and that is why they arrested him

That's why Libertarians rock....

Images
    i can nottt wait to see his gopro footage..thatll show exactly what happened

Just another example of the pussification of America...

If we were the "Home of the Brave", he would be praised, not arrested.

It's still the home of the brave but has been taken over by a bunch of polititions who won't be happy until they have taken away every freedom we have and have the constitution banned. Ooops did I say that out loud?

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Just another example of the pussification of America...

If we were the "Home of the Brave", he would be praised, not arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I have no intention of talking politics on here right now, but based on the article, it sounds like the majority of the "Sandy Relief" package was all non-Sandy related. 150 million to Alaskan fisheries and a bunch of other things. Its a shame how politicians on either side try and sneak their agendas into honest relief packages.... If they wanted Sandy relief, they should have excluded all the BS. Its politics as usual on all fronts
    this may be true for the package the senate passed, but the $9 approved by the house (after a huge outcry by nj & ny legislators, gov. christie, & others...which is where the quote from rep. king is from) is one page. yet 67 representatives still voted against it.
    my point being: pork or not, playing politics or "making a statement" w/ disaster relief is pathetic & reprehensible.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleToes View Post
    It's still the home of the brave but has been taken over by a bunch of polititions who won't be happy until they have taken away every freedom we have and have the constitution banned. Ooops did I say that out loud?
    Ok, I like you now.

Whew! I saw you posted and thought "great he's shredding me!" We're both from the South I figured eventually we'd see eye to eye..... DUDE

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I have no intention of talking politics on here right now, but based on the article, it sounds like the majority of the "Sandy Relief" package was all non-Sandy related. 150 million to Alaskan fisheries and a bunch of other things. Its a shame how politicians on either side try and sneak their agendas into honest relief packages.... If they wanted Sandy relief, they should have excluded all the BS. Its politics as usual on all fronts

The non sandy stuff was $400 million bucks in a $60 billion bill. I suck at math, but I know that's not a majority.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/02/ho...al-cliff-vote/

Im saying anyone from New York or New Jersey who contributes one single penny to the Republican Congressional Campaign Committee should have their head examined. I would not give one penny to these people, based on what they did to us last night.

Doesn't look like you can blame Obama for this one.
    What i read said new york democrats packed the bill with pork.. hows republicans at fault for ur democrats sneaking in extras comprehension > you