Nicely put NJ and a lot of the problem here is that some of the mud slingers are uneducated when it comes to politics they just know "I'm a democrat" or "I'm republican" if they were truly edicated they'd be furious about what the puppet Obama and the other politicians are doing to this country. They are ALL running it in the ground.

That is why I hoped so badly that Ron Paul would have been elected. The FED is killing this country. I'm a patriot and I love my constitution that Obama is slowly and surely destroying. Starting with the 1st and 2nd amendments. It's heart breaking to me and a slap in the face to our founding fathers and all those who have died for this country. So jump on me, call me what you will; however, like I said I'm a patriot and a Libertarian. If you think that's a bad thing I could give two sh*ts.

All that being said I hope we can just agree to disagree. We need to put all that BS aside and remember the important thing here - we love the ocean and we love to surf. That is the cool bond we have. It makes us unique and brings us together. So lets shred some waves! F&*K politics!!!