LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    ^ Completely agree.
    Last edited by mjp2; Jan 10, 2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: verb tense was/is awkward. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Another common assumption of the one-sided extremist. If you criticize their party, you are obviously part of the other side. The two party system is the biggest failure in this country. I hope it ends soon.
    The smartest thing ever said in this dead horse of a thread..... Our country was never meant to have any parties just one government ruled by THE CONSTITUTION. Did I mention I love my constitution???

Images
    But unfortunately how the Constitution was to be implemented and interpreted led to the development of the first two parties(Federalists and Anti-Federalists). Jefferson is rolling over in his grave right now.

Images
    Outside of this political discussion, I thought it was awesome the guy climbed the Coaster, and planted the American Flag. Being arrested for trespassing on debris that is in the middle of the ocean, is ridiculous. The only person he was endangering was himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Outside of this political discussion, I thought it was awesome the guy climbed the Coaster, and planted the American Flag. Being arrested for trespassing on debris that is in the middle of the ocean, is ridiculous. The only person he was endangering was himself.
    Pretty much. Cops must be bored up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I had that exact thought this morning... Who was he hurting? See had that been in Texas the cops prob would have cheered him on then when he finally got down they would say "You can't do that. Do it again we'll take you to jail (wink wink)" or would have just turned their heads and took bets whether he'd fall or not "think we will need to call and abulance?" lol totally bogus! Maybe they need the revenue??

Can we get back to surfing now?

Images
    Seaside Heights should just get that garbage out of the ocean but they're too busy keeping bars open and dueshing around with MTV. There is huge debris from those piers miles away on the beach including rides and 20 ft pilings. Lesson: don't mess with seaside heights trash or you will be arrested.
    I was hit by a car in seaside on a crosswalk by a guy blowing a red light. I brought the police right to the guy and nothing happened because "I was bicycling on the crosswalk". The driver owns a business on the boardwalk so f*ck me. The dude even refused to pay for my bike after admitting what he did to the police. Crazy **** that I still don't get.

"The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."

american patriot.