Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    It is, after all, SUE JERSEY!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i thought that was pretty badass,but the reason he got arrested is so other kids starving for attention dont try it.if someone climbs it and falls seaside will get sued for millions.its like someone climbing on your roof,placing an american flag,then falls and breaks their neck.in the great state of nj u will get sued and possibly arrested.a few years ago,a thief broke into someones house and drowned,the homeowner was charged with manslaughter.true story check him out on the doc site
    NJ is not the only state with BS legal battles - down here in NC, we have our fair share of head scratching lawsuits. I agree with you 100%, but my post about the "lousy" excuse was not about the arrest itself - it was about what he was arrested for (trespassing). Was he trespassing on private property at the time of the arrest? No. Are signs posted? If so, then the arrest is legitimate. If not, the state would be in deep **** if he fell or if he was injured in his epic climb.

Climb on, brotha. NC has your back.
    Last edited by dlrouen; Jan 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM.

Obama take all our money and feed it to uneducated scum who have a bunch kids with no means of paying for a family. Not my fault they drop out of school and have a bunch of babies and i have to help them with public programs n stamps n free cell phones wtf is that teaching. Dumb asses sayin "vote obama cuz dey wan dem stamps n dem cell phones dawg dawg forshizze". fuark dat

How bout the hard working families and businesses in NJ that got wacked by the storm every penny should go to them to get the whole area back to what it was.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i thought that was pretty badass,but the reason he got arrested is so other kids starving for attention dont try it.if someone climbs it and falls seaside will get sued for millions.its like someone climbing on your roof,placing an american flag,then falls and breaks their neck.in the great state of nj u will get sued and possibly arrested.a few years ago,a thief broke into someones house and drowned,the homeowner was charged with manslaughter.true story check him out on the doc site
    Thank you for saying that. It makes sence and I'm way less pissed.

Images
    Henny Penny is alive and well on the internet. What's the next apocalypse date?

Y'all should be listening to Coast to Coast Am right now with John B Wells..... Just sayin....

Images

freedom.. for whom?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encomienda

No sabes de algo La Encomienda jue? I'm sure their impending freedom was just what was on the Spanish mind as they sailed towards the Indies. No one ever remembers the arawaks .

I smell bar-b-q. You smell bar-b-q?
    indeed. the FREEDOM motive was secondary or tertiary to the MONEY incentive. remember, ( if you ever knew) that columbus was jailed for creating an essential hell in the new world with his contentious and violent treatment and enslavement of the population that was already there (specifically the tainos).
    likewise, the pilgrims were escaping persecution in europe...so they could do the persecuting here without fear of retribution (i guess puritans can't stand quakers or, after awhile, natives).

Images

it's a waste of time teaching a pig to sing.....

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    You should look up the statistics of enlisted military families who are on food stamps or WIC. Might be enlightening.
    yeah, you are asking too much on that account, i'm afraid. too many are loathe to let facts get in the way of a good (translated STRIDENT) argument

You know it's flat on the East Coast when the hottest discussion on here is politics.

Just messing guys, but yeah I've had enough of politics myself.