LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Images
    [QUOTE=BubbleToes;151704] Our president is sworn into office by placing his hand on the bible and taking an oath. QUOTE]

I'd prefer he(or she eventually) be sworn in with hand on Constitution. Sure, the first wave of British colonists were seeking religious freedom, but Jefferson, Franklin, and the other heavy hitters were more concerned with the writings of Locke than the Bible IMO. And I have no problem with what people choose to believe, I just added that caveat in my previous post for the sake of clarity. Definitely not an atheist, more of an Earth worshipping heathen.

Great food for thought either way, all in good fun.

Anyone in the mood for a Westins Golden Soda Biscuit during the break before we come back to address abortion?

just creamed my pants, and. dont care to change them.

Images
    Someone should revive the bongs thread.

OMG! Y'all are cracking me up!

If he put up an Irianian or other foreighn Flag he probably wouldnt have been arrested , for fear of the political correctness police. He put put up an american flag so off to jail he goes , what a waste of our money (taxes) . the Ocean should be free !

Another example of The Man trying to hold the White Man down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Another example of The Man trying to hold the White Man down!!!
    You got something there!! What was one of the first taxes "he" raised? Tanning beds!! Hum only whity tans in tanning beds. That's straight up racism!! I'm offended!!

Good thing I like the real sun and not fake N bake...

Man I wish the thread about the camp in Nicaragua could have gotten this heated. With all the drama, and people arguing with each other there. This political stuff has gotten boring!