LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    It is, after all, SUE JERSEY!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i thought that was pretty badass,but the reason he got arrested is so other kids starving for attention dont try it.if someone climbs it and falls seaside will get sued for millions.its like someone climbing on your roof,placing an american flag,then falls and breaks their neck.in the great state of nj u will get sued and possibly arrested.a few years ago,a thief broke into someones house and drowned,the homeowner was charged with manslaughter.true story check him out on the doc site
    NJ is not the only state with BS legal battles - down here in NC, we have our fair share of head scratching lawsuits. I agree with you 100%, but my post about the "lousy" excuse was not about the arrest itself - it was about what he was arrested for (trespassing). Was he trespassing on private property at the time of the arrest? No. Are signs posted? If so, then the arrest is legitimate. If not, the state would be in deep **** if he fell or if he was injured in his epic climb.

Climb on, brotha. NC has your back.
    Last edited by dlrouen; Jan 10, 2013 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    I'm sure when they wet the oar for the first time as they left the Nina, The Pinta, and the Santa Maria and rowed towards the unknown wilderness and the absolute freedom it provided that the very first americans dreamed one day their ancestors would be arrested for climbing a structure to hang the very flag that represented their dreams of freedom. Modern Americans arent free. We're captives of banks and insurance companies. Monetized liability and the illusion of safety. Welcome to the new world order.

F*&k I wish there were some waves today. There, we're free and wild, if but for a few hours.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encomienda

No sabes de algo La Encomienda jue? I'm sure their impending freedom was just what was on the Spanish mind as they sailed towards the Indies. No one ever remembers the arawaks .

I smell bar-b-q. You smell bar-b-q?

Obama take all our money and feed it to uneducated scum who have a bunch kids with no means of paying for a family. Not my fault they drop out of school and have a bunch of babies and i have to help them with public programs n stamps n free cell phones wtf is that teaching. Dumb asses sayin "vote obama cuz dey wan dem stamps n dem cell phones dawg dawg forshizze". fuark dat

How bout the hard working families and businesses in NJ that got wacked by the storm every penny should go to them to get the whole area back to what it was.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i thought that was pretty badass,but the reason he got arrested is so other kids starving for attention dont try it.if someone climbs it and falls seaside will get sued for millions.its like someone climbing on your roof,placing an american flag,then falls and breaks their neck.in the great state of nj u will get sued and possibly arrested.a few years ago,a thief broke into someones house and drowned,the homeowner was charged with manslaughter.true story check him out on the doc site
    Thank you for saying that. It makes sence and I'm way less pissed.

Images
    Henny Penny is alive and well on the internet. What's the next apocalypse date?

Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    Obama take all our money and feed it to uneducated scum who have a bunch kids with no means of paying for a family. Not my fault they drop out of school and have a bunch of babies and i have to help them with public programs n stamps n free cell phones wtf is that teaching. Dumb asses sayin "vote obama cuz dey wan dem stamps n dem cell phones dawg dawg forshizze". fuark dat

How bout the hard working families and businesses in NJ that got wacked by the storm every penny should go to them to get the whole area back to what it was.
    You should look up the statistics of enlisted military families who are on food stamps or WIC. Might be enlightening. Every base we ever lived on or near, my mother worked at the Military Family Assistance Center. You just called any enlisted man or woman who has swallowed their pride and gone begging hat in hand for means to feed their families, scum. I remember when my cousin made E-3 in the USMC, he was so stoked It was he and the wife and two kids, living on base; he still couldn’t afford to feed them all every month.

On top of that, you writing "vote obama cuz dey wan dem stamps n dem cell phones dawg dawg forshizze" clearly implies that you think most welfare recipients are black. Racist is an ugly word, do you like being called a racist Won-Ton? Go ahead and deny that’s what you were implying; your words clearly speak otherwise. How many black people do you count as personal friends? Would you let them date your daughter? I remember when my Father In Law met his extended, new family at our rehearsal dinner, boy that was a funny day. Least he stopped using the word ni66er round me as much as he used to.

The facts of who’s on welfare don’t support your argument. Stop drinkin the kool-aid and get educated. Look up real statistics on the matter instead of just regurgitating garbage that you read on StormFront.

Here’s a question for you, why do people who lost their homes and businesses, because they built by the sea-shore and the sea took back what belonged to it deserve my money anymore than the single mother in Missouri with two kids, making 27,000$ a year who skips meals so her kids can eat?

Sounds to me like both parties made equally foolish life decisions. Personally, I have no problem helping either of them. That’s what my tax dollars are for. Making this country a better place (actually providing for a common defense, but we won’t get into the constitutional legality of a Federal Income tax) and helping other Americans who do not have the means to help themselves. I do have a problem with billions of dollars in foreign aid going to the current governments of Egypt and Libya though. Those guys hate us.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jan 11, 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Y'all should be listening to Coast to Coast Am right now with John B Wells..... Just sayin....

Images

freedom.. for whom?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encomienda

No sabes de algo La Encomienda jue? I'm sure their impending freedom was just what was on the Spanish mind as they sailed towards the Indies. No one ever remembers the arawaks .

I smell bar-b-q. You smell bar-b-q?
    indeed. the FREEDOM motive was secondary or tertiary to the MONEY incentive. remember, ( if you ever knew) that columbus was jailed for creating an essential hell in the new world with his contentious and violent treatment and enslavement of the population that was already there (specifically the tainos).
    likewise, the pilgrims were escaping persecution in europe...so they could do the persecuting here without fear of retribution (i guess puritans can't stand quakers or, after awhile, natives).