LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Bowling is mad fun and hit the bars after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Bowling is mad fun and hit the bars after work.
    Haha that's what's up mayneee! I've been bowling a decent amount the last few weeks, it's a blast! And I just got a remote control helicopter that's been occupying my time lately! And skating of course

Yoga, Yogurt and Yo-yos. Why not?

Lift or improve cardio/aesthetics. Eat. Drink beer (bad for the belly). Watch vimeo.

Does anyone play COD?

Zynga Poker on my nexus is kinda fun.. haven't broken a $mill$ yet but close..

Images
    workout 2+ hours everyday....almost beginning to think there will never be a good winter here in vb. Might just retire my 5/4 and take up gym time in the winter and surfing fall spring summer..eff it

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    workout 2+ hours everyday....almost beginning to think there will never be a good winter here in vb. Might just retire my 5/4 and take up gym time in the winter and surfing fall spring summer..eff it
    The owner of Sandbridge Island Rest texted me a pic of 1st st from the bridge taken last week. Bigass A frame peak. As soon as I can find out how to transfer it from my phone, I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    The owner of Sandbridge Island Rest texted me a pic of 1st st from the bridge taken last week. Bigass A frame peak. As soon as I can find out how to transfer it from my phone, I'll post it.
    Please do.

inlet.jpg

this is it. It's S side of jetty. hard to see on a 1x2 screen.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Jan 11, 2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: I'm stoopid