LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

When there's no surf..

Go fish just caught a few striped bass this evening , one was a keeper but had some sores. I also fixed the cracks in my epoxy boards and have taken up Yoga classes. How about you what gives when the waves suck? It's bad in dirty jersey flattest I've seen it in a while.

Images
    Pull out the skateboard or actually make it to class/work.

I have an agreement with fish. I won't yank them out if they won't drag me under.

I go out with my longboard no matter what, but I only been surfing less than two years. Paddling around trash talking with my girls, hoping for even a one foot wave beats doing anything else.

read and drink beer

just chill at home and jam on my guitar, or go to work haha

looks like monday might be 2-3 ft waves and semi-clean. LETS ALL HOPE

Images
    Play my guitar, play with my pigeons (yes I fly pigeons), go to the gym and am considering starting Taekwondo. My son does it and it looks like an incredible core workout.

I have too many hobbies. When it's flat, I play guitar, run, fish, work on the car, brew beer, or just chill at the pub and sip on some brews.

Images
    Kite! Can usually get about 2-3 days a week on the water. Then when we do get waves it will be windy the first day and clean up the morning after. Turns 1ft and blown out mush into fun little sections!