LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surfing Monday?

Surfing Monday?

Is it worth it go to Long Beach and Surf on monday around 12pm. Havnt surfed since December 10th when it was like 3-5 and its been flat for weeks. Monday shows to be 2+ ft and clean on swellinfo,on Magicseaweed shows 2-3, and surfline only shows 1-2. Is anybody else going to go out monday after not surfing in weeks?

Images
    looking pretty bad at 12pm. I'd give it a go at 12:15 but be careful of the sharks in that part of town

Images
    Gonna be FIRING by 1.

who is else is frothing? surfline now shows 3-4 for Long Beach Ny on monday. i cant wait

Went out today in central LI, some fun little waves to be had.. Prob the same for Monday... Ill take it over nothing though!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    Went out today in central LI, some fun little waves to be had.. Prob the same for Monday... Ill take it over nothing though!
    how big was today and which beach?

Surfed Fire Island today, waves were around 3 ft with plus sets to be had. It def felt good get some small waves. Looking forward to Monday, should be a little bigger.

i got out for the first time since sandy in the rockaways on saturday. still pretty messed up in these communities so be respectful if you travel to them.. the bottoms and sandbars are still weird.. pulled a big chunk of boardwalk out of the water and other debris still out there so be careful.. water quality seemed good but hard to tell visually.. overall, things aren't back to normal so if you're visiting, don't act like they are..

oh, and monday ain't gonna be 3-4

You never know. Swell info and magic seaweed showed my break at 1-2 foot today. Well, it was 3-4 foot short period but pretty great surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    You never know. Swell info and magic seaweed showed my break at 1-2 foot today. Well, it was 3-4 foot short period but pretty great surfing.
    so how big do you think tomorrow will be if its showing 2-3? possible 3-4 or 3-5?